Saturday 7 December 2019

DOWNLOAD IPOD TOUCH 2G 3.1.2/7D11

OK trust me i have spent about 34 hours in 1 week trying to find the solution. You have to get iPod touch 2g 3. By clicking Download , you will be redirected to an Apple Inc. Recently released iPhone OS 3. Be pataint and it will downgrade. ipod touch 2g 3.1.2/7d11

Uploader: Yorr
Date Added: 22 December 2013
File Size: 33.69 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 55794
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





If I choose to restore back to 3. If so, I am happy for this file to be shared around. Maybe you guys can find a new way to change the softwares. If I have to I will post video of me updating through iTunes to 3. It works but you have to use the 2g 3. This firmware is for the ilod Touch 2G 2nd Gen.

Once file is opne on first line under last pound sign type I have been at this for 4 hours straight and still I am getting error messages that the firmware is not compatable. Thanks Luke Thompson I got mine from http: Now I have a 2nd Gen 32gb and I had the same problem.

Follow it to a Tee and it will work!! When I try to restore I get an error message saying iTunes could not restore because apple ipoe could not be reached. I updated my Ipod to 3. We have also covered how to Unlock iPhone OS 3.

iPhone, iPod, iPad and Apple TV Firmware Download

And place the 3. I was just wondering… why would you get the Ipod Touch 2g 3. Anyone knows what i can do? Ok i have tried everything. Okay all you people who are flipping out stop it.

iPod Touch 2G 3.1.2 Custom Firmware (Download) - 7D11 - Cyida/Custom Boot Logos!

Place your ipod into recovery mode by simply powering off your iopd and then press and hold the home button for 10 3.1.2/7d111 and plug into the computer. Ok just tried it with both Itunes 9 and Itunes 8.

ipod touch 2g 3.1.2/7d11

Just make suer it says ipod not iphone. It seems gouch 3g iPod touches that are 8GB seem to be working for people. Your browser may change the ipsw -file into a zip -file. Finally follow instructions from this post above.

ipod touch 2g 3.1.2/7d11

Because I was using iphone firmware instead of ipod firmware. I have ipod Touch 3G 3. Leave a Comment Cancel Reply Your email address will not be published. Ok i tried every single program, downgraded fails with any ipws files and still no jailbreak for me.

Can someone tell me how to downgrade my iPod touch from3. That's the reason the dev team releases a tool to make custom 3.1.2/d711 and not the firmwares themselves.

If it had real 3g part it would have cost more. The kid knows his stuff. Hey Guys I had the same problem when it said that the firmware was not supported.

ipod touch 2g 3.1.2/7d11

It'd be great if you could help extending the database. Spirit it out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment